Fishing and movement on rivers and lakes near the border
Fishing, movement, border rivers, Pasvikelva, Grense Jakobselv, Boris Gleb.
When you are near the Norwegian-Russian border, you are not allowed to:
- Cross the border by land, water or air.
- Make contact with anyone on the other side.
- Do or say anything insulting in the direction of the border or to anyone on the other side.
- Remove, damage or destroy a border marker.
- Photograph Russian military personnel or equipment on Russian soil in a way that could be seen as aggressive or provocative.