Where to go and contact information

To find out about opening hours and contact information, write where you live.

Your position
  1. Your position
1 Results are available. Use keyboard or swipe to navigate.

For skilled workers or EU/EEA citizens

Are you a skilled worker or an EU/EEA citizen? In Oslo, Bergen, Trondheim and Stavanger, you must go in person to the local Service Centre for Foreign Workers (SUA). This office will handle your application for residence.

If you wish to apply for residence and are not a skilled worker or EU/EEA citizen, you must submit your application in person at a police station.

Always book an appointment before you submit your application

To register as an EU/EEA citizen or apply for a residence permit, book an appointment through the applications portal on the Norwegian Directorate of Immigration (UDI) website.

The portal will tell you where you can submit your application to the police.