Find out what normal waiting times are for an appointment with the police, and how long you have to wait for your application to be processed.
The waiting time for your application to be processed means the period from submission of documents to the police until you can expect a reply.
Waiting times for an appointment, and to have your application processed
- Waiting times for an appointment
- Renew your permit for protection (Asylum)
- Norwegian citizenship
- Residence for a non-EU/EEA citizen
- Residence permit for a non-EU/EEA citizen's family member or family members of Norwegian citizens
- Permanent residence permit
- Immigrant's passport and refugee travel document
- Waiting times for an interview in family immigration cases
To apply for residence in Norway, please register your application in the Norwegian Directorate of Immigration's (UDI's) Application Portal. Please also book an appointment with your local police in the Portal.
Please bring a valid passport or ID card and all necessary documents to your appointment with the police.